Enquire about the process of making a Will Deed

29-May-2024 (In Wills / Trusts Law)
I am the only surviving child of my father, my unmarried elder brother passed away in 2017. We were only two of us as siblings. My mother passed away 6 months back. My father wants to ensure I get all that he owns orgnically after his death. So he has asked me to get a Will prepared, I want to know: 1. how much expense is incurred in this process 2. how many days does it take for the Will to be made and registered. 3. What procedure is followed after the Will maker passes away to execute the Wil

Answer #1
Preparation of a Will depends on how soon the information as required is provided. Also registration of the same is done in a day's time. For execution of the will an executor for the same can be named. Feel free to contact me for seeking any further legal advice as regards the same.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato