differ between inherit and ancestral property

How does inherit property different from ancestral property. and does my daughter-in-law have any right on my inherit property ?

Property which is owned by you or inherited by you will go to your wife if there is a will to that effect and incase there is no will then after your death it will be equally divided between your legal heirs and also your wife , whereas your daughter-in-law has no rights on your inherited property.
And ancestral property can be explained as the property belonging to your great grand father which is duly inherited by your grand father and so on.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers