Clarification on time limit for probation of Will

I (HINDU)have registered will of April,2012 and the testator died in December,2012 and still now I do not collect sufficient money for court fees and lawer fees for probating the registered will.So I want to know is there any limited years to probate it? Please write to to me in details to my email. thanking you

There is no time frame for applying for probate. Court fee will depend of property mentioned. Maximum stamp duty payable is Rs 50,000/- in West Bengal. Application can be filed in the Civil Court which has the jurisdiction. High Court has concurrent powers.

there is no such time limit for filing a case for probate of a will. but, it is better advised to you to contact any lawyer, and show him/her the will, only then it is possible to say to you that within what time the thing can be done and what money or expenses will be incurred.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari