quesCan a daughter claim for her fathers property

Can daughter claim for her fathers property if her father make will for only sons before his death?

  • ansIf it was a self acquired property, and If it is proved that the Will has been duly signed by father and attested by 2 witnesses, the daughter wont get any share of property. Daughter has to prove that father was not mentally fit at time of will being made.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions



The Delhi Govt has notified that…

What are public trusts and private trusts?

if the person in whose favour will is made dies before the maker of will…

My father expired n left a self acquired property. I,My mother n my sister are…

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly