What is income tax liability in a case where salary is not being paid

I am working for as an Academic Director in a Delhi based educational company. I have not been paid my monthly salary for 7 months now (Jun 2017 to Feb 2018) I am still on the pay rolls of the company. (The appointment letter indicates that services can be terminated with notice of one month) My Query : Since I have NOT been paid my salary for 7 months, WHAT is my liability towards Income Tax ??

Dear Sir /Madam,
Salary means Dues or Received basis, which ever is earlier, calculate in under head Salary. There, you have worked last 7 month but not received any amount , here your salary is calculate on accrued basis under Income Tax.

You don't have any tax liability in respect of your unpaid salaries. Tax liabilities on salary income arise if salaries are paid not due.
For more info, you may pls call us. Are you working in Aakash, or naraina or vmc

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Nagendra Prasad
Kumara Park West, Bangalore
Advocate Rovena David
Vimanapura, Bangalore