TDS deducted but payment not made in my account. What to do?

i am a member of a advertising company wherein on payment of some subscription fee an id password is provided wherein u have to login everyday and visit the stated links and payment is made for this. i m working with this company for past few months they have deducted the tds from my payments but not deposited the same for the second quater what can i do..??

Dear sir,
It is an offense to deduct TDS and then not depositing it. You are advised to do written communication with the Company and do not take any oral assurances. It may be clerical error or maybe a deliberate omission. Exerting too much pressure may risk your job as well. So as of now, just indulge in written correspondence with the HR/Accounts team and in case you decide to shift to another job then take the Company to Court.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala