Tax liability in purchase of new land by selling inherited property

I am holding residential flat which is jointly purchased with my wife. Now we want to sell it. We want to purchase new property by using the same sale proceeds but in the name of our major daughter. Whether it attracts capital gain tax. Please guide me.

Sir, i never deal in capital gain tax. ask the organisers to fwd the query to concern consultant deals in capital gain. i understood the subject however not having expertise in such field so unable to help you in this regards.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha
Pur Pundag, Ranchi
Advocate Nagendra Prasad
Kumara Park West, Bangalore