Services tax demand on services not rendered by us

We want to defend our position against service tax demand on service not rendered by us . the confusion is basically over some complaint by business competitor .

The servuces tax is lueviable on all services except as defined under the negative list. The liability of paying service tax is also on the service provider except in few cases where liability of service tax is on service receipient.
I would suggest you elaborate the facts of your case or proivde with the copy of the show cause notice issued to you and i can guide you further.

Hello,

Many thanks for your message. Pls tell me the nature of services rendered by you and pls also tell me the exact wordings of the demand notice received by you.

The business competitor has filed a complaint against you or against someone else ?

Request you to kindly elaborate further so that I can assist you better. Thanks

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala