×

quesProcedure to transfer funds from EPF to PFF without paying tax for it

My question is related to EPFO. I have an EPFO account with my company and now I have left India as well as that company, therefore, no active EPF account. However, if I withdraw money I have to pay taxes. Is there a way I can transfer money from EPF to PPF without paying tax and keep money invested for tax saving purpose?

• ansWith drawing your money from EPF department no need pay tax . You can withdraw your money transferring to your bank account. It is totally exempt from tax. If you have UIN number of the PF account, no need to employer signature on withdrawal form, You can direct submit and get your money.

Advocate Sharanagouda S. Patil

Vijayanagar, Bangalore