×

quesNeed to understand TDS and service tax implications

Need to understand Service Tax accounting for platform like ours which is an aggregator of Meeting rooms (we work on similar lines as of Makemytrip or any other OTA) need to understand the TDS and Service Tax implications for us (with examples) and how can we best optimize and time our taxation cash outflows.

• ansDear Sir,

Thank you for your query. We can certainly assist you with your Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) and Service tax query. We are currently supporting with legal and tax services for many e-commerce companies including one of the top three in India. You may visit our website at www.skattorneys.in.

Regards,
    Saurabh

Advocate Saurabh Kumar

Greater Kailash, Part 1, Delhi