Legal remedy against IT fraud framed as son did fake signature

My question is that Sir/Mam I cought in a income tax case uncessarly without my any fault and my age is now 70 year my own child done fake signature and they framed me in income tax case of liquors shop so I want to ask that should I go to national commission of women and how much it will coast I hope you will give answers

I don't think that going to National commission of women will help. I think you must go to Police and lodge a complaint of forgery. After the investigation has been done, you can move to Income tax authorities to show your innocence.

In case of income tax case national commission has no jurisdiction. Plz tell details fact for specific reply. At least section under which u have been framed need to discus. Also tell about assiation with lequer business.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Hi why do you want to go to women commission for tax fraud? Have you received any notice from the income tax authorities? You need to file a criminal case under IT Act as your signature was forged.

Once you share more details, I will be able to guide you properly.

Regards,
Saurabh Kumar