Legal remedy against IT fraud framed as son did fake signature

My question is that Sir/Mam I cought in a income tax case uncessarly without my any fault and my age is now 70 year my own child done fake signature and they framed me in income tax case of liquors shop so I want to ask that should I go to national commission of women and how much it will coast I hope you will give answers

Answers (3)

88 votes

I don't think that going to National commission of women will help. I think you must go to Police and lodge a complaint of forgery. After the investigation has been done, you can move to Income tax authorities to show your innocence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

116 votes

In case of income tax case national commission has no jurisdiction. Plz tell details fact for specific reply. At least section under which u have been framed need to discus. Also tell about assiation with lequer business.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Fauzia Khan
Chaigali, Guwahati
10 years Experience
349 votes

Hi why do you want to go to women commission for tax fraud? Have you received any notice from the income tax authorities? You need to file a criminal case under IT Act as your signature was forged.

Once you share more details, I will be able to guide you properly.

Saurabh Kumar

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am holding residential flat which is jointly purchased with my wife. Now we want to sell it. We want to purchase new property by using the same sale…

Read More

When govt close 35ac12? How to apply 35ac 12?…

Read More

Sir , i want to know the full procedure that how to pay the taxes on my income that i earned from online resources like blogging and v-logging on yout…

Read More

I would like to state that the Flat was purchased by us from LDA (Lucknow Development Authority) and the possession of Flat was handed over in the yea…

Read More