Income Tax raise a demand lost all business and property in loss

I had a manufacturing unit in 2016-17 and during demonetisation my CA open a new account and did cash transactions of 60 lakh and transferred to his accounts and filled ITR of 60 lakh and without submitting any document he closed down his office and all contacts and I also lost my documents in theft and registered police complaint and court case now IT department raise a demand on 1.2 crore as total transactions in 2016-17. I lost all my business and properties in loss and doing a private job to survive

No need to worry your documents can be found through appropriate department and the matter may be solved. It is a case of compliance. You have to be careful and should take each and every step with utter care if you wish you can contact me for further queries
Thanks.

Firstly collect all details of your CA, and file a complaint in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Simultaneously, file a police complaint against him as well. Regarding Income Tax notice you have to make a strong reply to the department by showing all the mischief made by your CA. Rest I can tell after viewing notice.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala