Income Tax raise a demand lost all business and property in loss

I had a manufacturing unit in 2016-17 and during demonetisation my CA open a new account and did cash transactions of 60 lakh and transferred to his accounts and filled ITR of 60 lakh and without submitting any document he closed down his office and all contacts and I also lost my documents in theft and registered police complaint and court case now IT department raise a demand on 1.2 crore as total transactions in 2016-17. I lost all my business and properties in loss and doing a private job to survive

Answers (2)

348 votes

No need to worry your documents can be found through appropriate department and the matter may be solved. It is a case of compliance. You have to be careful and should take each and every step with utter care if you wish you can contact me for further queries

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

98 votes

Firstly collect all details of your CA, and file a complaint in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Simultaneously, file a police complaint against him as well. Regarding Income Tax notice you have to make a strong reply to the department by showing all the mischief made by your CA. Rest I can tell after viewing notice.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
19 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."