Income Tax officer asking for documents regarding transfer of share

Sir, I was having 680 shares of blue Moon developer pvt ltd. I transfer 680 company shares to shri Sanjeev narindra bedi by agreement date 22 April 2008. I have receive notice from deputy commissioner of income tax office of circle-1 ghaziabad under section 147,148 income tax act,1956. DY. Demanded document of following record of company 1. List of share holder as on 31-3-2007 2. Balance sheet of 31-3-2007 3. Share holder register copy of folio of Ajay kumar maurya I requested to blue moon developer by mail and register latter to provide me this documents.I want to give legal notice

Since it a statutory notice, you are duty bound to reply. The income tax authorities are seeking to reassess your income by issuing such notice. You can either reply or also object to such notice and thereafter challenge the same in the high court by invoking writ jurisdiction.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Rovena David
Vimanapura, Bangalore
Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha
Pur Pundag, Ranchi