Income Tax officer asking for documents regarding transfer of share

Sir, I was having 680 shares of blue Moon developer pvt ltd. I transfer 680 company shares to shri Sanjeev narindra bedi by agreement date 22 April 2008. I have receive notice from deputy commissioner of income tax office of circle-1 ghaziabad under section 147,148 income tax act,1956. DY. Demanded document of following record of company 1. List of share holder as on 31-3-2007 2. Balance sheet of 31-3-2007 3. Share holder register copy of folio of Ajay kumar maurya I requested to blue moon developer by mail and register latter to provide me this documents.I want to give legal notice

Answers (1)

Since it a statutory notice, you are duty bound to reply. The income tax authorities are seeking to reassess your income by issuing such notice. You can either reply or also object to such notice and thereafter challenge the same in the high court by invoking writ jurisdiction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Rovena David
Vimanapura, Bangalore
10 years Experience
Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha
Pur Pundag, Ranchi
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My employer has deducted TDS but not deposited to the govt. Is it my liability to pay…

Read More

I have more than 50 lakhs. want to save it. is there any way out ?…

Read More

I have filled my ITR offline i.e. sending to CPC Banglore now this got rejected due to poor quality my question is now I can file this return online v…

Read More

Whether service tax is applicable on 40% or 70% of the gross amount charged for Interior work (Works Contract) in a New commercial building under Rule…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue