Filed ITR and sent intimation on demand, assessment year income is 0

Hello sir/madam I filed ITR 2016-17 in place of 2017-18 by mistake. An intimation has been sent by CPC with demand. Unfortunately that assessment year my income is zero. So i have no document for rectify. What i do? Plzzz suggest me. Thanking u

If you filed online please submit rectification assessment order u/s 154 through online.. If you submit return through manual please submit application as per u/s 154 to that particular juridiction

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala