Filed ITR and sent intimation on demand, assessment year income is 0

Hello sir/madam I filed ITR 2016-17 in place of 2017-18 by mistake. An intimation has been sent by CPC with demand. Unfortunately that assessment year my income is zero. So i have no document for rectify. What i do? Plzzz suggest me. Thanking u

Answers (1)

350 votes

If you filed online please submit rectification assessment order u/s 154 through online.. If you submit return through manual please submit application as per u/s 154 to that particular juridiction

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
19 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."