Neighbour me ek aadmi ghoorta rehta hai continuously daily to.kya kare

14-Aug-2023 (In Supreme Court Law)
Sir/mam Neighbour me rehne wala 2 admi jo ki alag alag ghar se hai ladki ghar ki taraf har time ghoorte rehte hai and ladki ko bhi ghoorte rehte hai 4-5 saal ho gaye hai ladki ko ashte sehte ,,,ladki ko mental cruelty hoti hai to iske liye kya kare,and konsa section me complaint intimation complaint file kare__? Thankyou

Answers (1)

Answer #1
675 votes
Mere staring will not be enough to land them in jail. But if they have uttered any word or made any sound or gesture that are outrageous then you can always file a complaint against them under section 509 and if they are stalking the girl then they can also be booked under section 354D. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."