I want to file contempt petition in suprem court

11-Aug-2023 (In Supreme Court Law)
Meri fir likhna sa police wale na mna khr diya mujha police wale ka khilaf contempt petition dalni ha lalati Kumari vs government of up ka under article 129 or 142 ka andar fees bta dijya case ki or case kitna lamba chalega

Answers (1)

Answer #1
955 votes
If the police officials failed to file an FIR and are trying to save the accused persons then you can always get it done through the court by filing an application under section 156(3) CrPC. Then the police officials will be duty bound to file an Action Taken Report to explain why they didn't do that. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."