Want to sell some old coins of 1910-1999 period legally

i want to sell some old coin of 1910-1999 period which is not in enforcement right now. i hav buyers also online. it is legal to sell or not pls advice

Answers (2)

114 votes

Hello client ,
I have read ur question as per which u wish to cell currency which is currently not valid u have collected the currency from 1910 to 1999.in this matter I can help u . Yes I can but u need to follow it

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

184 votes

yes ,if your are a resident of India ,you can go ahead and sell these but it can only be sold to Indian citizen and payment has to be done in INR and coins cannot be taken out side. To take it out side India permission is required.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
20 years Experience
Advocate Dolly Sharma
Morabadi, Ranchi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Want to startup online business please inform what type of documents will be required…

Read More

I want to start up a mobile kart (eco friendly) selling food ,pedalling it myself throughout the city and selling food,beverage and confections.How do…

Read More

Hello I have a question , i m currently the founder of a company which soon s going to get vc funding I want to know that , can i be the founder of th…

Read More

i decided want sell online spy camera or hidden camera ( like pen camera,buon camera,watch camera,keychain camera).this products selling legal or ille…

Read More