Want to sell some old coins of 1910-1999 period legally

i want to sell some old coin of 1910-1999 period which is not in enforcement right now. i hav buyers also online. it is legal to sell or not pls advice

Hello client ,
I have read ur question as per which u wish to cell currency which is currently not valid u have collected the currency from 1910 to 1999.in this matter I can help u . Yes I can but u need to follow it

yes ,if your are a resident of India ,you can go ahead and sell these but it can only be sold to Indian citizen and payment has to be done in INR and coins cannot be taken out side. To take it out side India permission is required.

Popular Startup Lawyers