×

License required to start manufacturing of essential oil business

what are the licences required to start the manufacturing and marketing business of essential oils

There was several drug, FASSAI regulations to be complied to. Then other acts such as legal metrology, pacckaging guidelines will apply. Its a long process. Cant be explained in this form.

You can see packing of any other essential oil brand and see what license is granted

To properly answer the query, one needs to know what type of oil you plan to manufacture. Will it come under the category of medicine etc.

Hello client hru.
I have gone through Ur query.as per which u are willing to start the business of essential oil business of manufacturing & marketing for this matter you have to procure the lisenses on the basis of the business of which particular oil Ur willing for this matter you need to specify the details so we can refine our results as well thanks.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow