Legality of the promotion scheme

I have started a multi vendor e-commerce marketplace. For promotion of the start up , a lucky draw scheme is presented. Under this scheme, customer has to buy premium membership to take part in lucky draw. Membership price is rs. 100. When he purchase our membership then he would get two benefits. First one he is eligible for rs. 100 discount when he purchase form our website and second one, he will get rs. 100 discount on purchase on our offline store partners. In addition of this discounts , he will also eligible for lucky draw. Is there any possibility for legal issue regarding lucky draw?

No. I don't think so. This is membership only tool and it will not attract any legal issues. All you have to explain everything on your site about the lottery and mention proper disclaimer.

Advocate Tanu Oza
Ahmedabad

Popular Startup Lawyers