×

Is it important to get a Startup company registered

I need to register my new business and our main aim is American users. Ours is a educational website. This is just a startup company, do we surely need to register the company or is there any other ways for filing tax, and getting license from US government? 

You need an 'entity' to operate overseas, it can be as simple as a partnership firm, sole proprietorship, or an LLP. Only after creating either of these, you will be able to register with IT Department and get benefits of being a startup, Do check out Startup India initiative by the Hon'ble PM of India. The easiest way is a partnership firm, you can draft a deed and print it on a stamp paper and upload it to IT Department website and apply for a PAN Card. Once you have acquired a PAN Card, you become an entity and you can start your operations immediately.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow