Certification of the course by a private limited company

My company name is SPADE LABS Pvt Ltd .We are startup,we teach Robotics, can we certify the students by our company for for there course completion or do we need to get certified by some other government organisations as well..?

You are at the liberty to issue certificates on trainings that are conducted. However, you cannot make use of any trademark names or logo in the certificate without the written permission of the trademark owner.

//Eg: I certify that so and so has completed a week's training on Microsoft Robotics Studio. //

Now, that would be illegal. However, you can replace the trademark with a generic name such as Robotics Softwares and issue a certificate.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow