×

quesCan I give my landlords address for starting my startup?

i want to start my online selling business in noida. i have no address in noida. can i use rent agreement without the permission of landlord?

• ansIf your rent agreement permits you to use the house for commercial purpose, you can do so. If your rent agreement does not permit or silent on usage for commercial purpose, you should seek permission from your landlord.

Advocate Vishnu Kesarwani

Rajrooppur, Allahabad

• ansNo not without his permission. It's better you take his permission and he won't deny if you have good terms with him. Because being a tenant you can not use the property for purposes other than which are mentioned in the rent agreement.

Advocate Sidharth Kapoor

Indirapuram, Ghaziabad