×

quesWhat to do if someone has withheld my payment and not releasing it?

What can I do if someone has withheld my payment and is not releasing the amount? I am an interior designer and I undertook an assignment for finishing a girl’s school. I had finished my work but the people stopped my payment and are not willing to release the same. It’s been about 8 to 9 months that my money has been stuck up with them.

I have the work order and all proofs of delivery of the required work. The amount to be recovered is Rs. 3 Lacs. What can I do?

Firstly send them a Legal Notice via an Advocate demanding your payment within 30 days.

If the said payment is not made within 30 days, then you can institute a civil suit for the recovery of your payment on the basis of the work orders and proof of delivery in the competent court of law.

As you have all the documents to prove that the said payment is due, you shall be able to recover your amount easily.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only