What is the procedure for getting back my surety amount?

My cheque bounce case dismissed by court one month back. Now I know the procedure to get back my surety fixed deposit amount. What are petition needed and how many days required to get cash in my hand from bank

If your case is dismissed in the court of law and you want to get back your surety amount the procedure should be followed up by your counsel and he would file petition and get back your money. He will know the procedure how to proceed you cannot just go and file petition and get back the money. It is a court procedure which needs assistance of a counsel.