What is the procedure for getting back my surety amount?

My cheque bounce case dismissed by court one month back. Now I know the procedure to get back my surety fixed deposit amount. What are petition needed and how many days required to get cash in my hand from bank

Answers (1)

100 votes

If your case is dismissed in the court of law and you want to get back your surety amount the procedure should be followed up by your counsel and he would file petition and get back your money. He will know the procedure how to proceed you cannot just go and file petition and get back the money. It is a court procedure which needs assistance of a counsel.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles