quesWe are sub contractor. Company not returning money after work done.

we are the sub contractor of a reputed company but they not make my payment after completed their work and not replay to our mails. some day before they told me that they will made our payment when we received fund from principle client

  • ans

    You can recover your amount provided you are either registered with contractor or you have any agreement for doing the allotted work.

    The period of limitation for civil suit for recovery is three years and you can also file a criminal complaint under S. 406 I.P.C. for criminal breach of trust.

    Before initiating civil or criminal proceedings it is advisable that you should serve a demand notice upon company.


  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Our shop Around 30-40 years ago my grandfather borrowed 15000 rs. from my uncle (Phupa…
My father is not coming home from last several years. He has debt around 50…
I had availed a personal loan in April 2015 of Rs 110000 and paid till…

i gave a Carpenter Rs 3500 advance to do some chair repairing work. But he…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>