Villa construction not yet started. Need money back.

I invested some money with a builder for a Villa in faridabad, Haryana, India.

Villa construction not yet started when the completion date in over.

I need to take my money back and for this i need a good rated advocate from Faridabad.

Answer

The legal remedies available to you are the following :

1. You should send a legal notice to the builder company through an advocate.

or

2. You can file a case in the concerned consumer redressal forum.

or

3. If the builder company does not reply to the notice within 30 days, then you can file case for recovery in the concerned court.