University asking to pay full course fee if i want to withdraw.

Dear sir I have taken admission for m s obstetric and gyenecology course in deemed university through karnataka CET in the year 2015 june, the fees for the course is 17lakhs per year. Now we are facing severe financial crisis in home because of that I'll not be able to pay the further course fees so i want to discontinue the course, the college management wants the full course fees which i am not able to pay. I have not signed any bond at time of admission to pay full course fee.kindly providee me your valuable suggation

I suggest you to first procure the guide for Admission Procedure(College Admission Byelaw) of your college and if in the said Bylaw doesnot recommend the candidate to pay full course fee despite discontinuing the course, then you need to make a written representation based on which the college management is bound to answer. Otherwise you can approach High Court of Karnataka by filing a Writ Petition seeking proper remedy.