University asking to pay full course fee if i want to withdraw.

Dear sir I have taken admission for m s obstetric and gyenecology course in deemed university through karnataka CET in the year 2015 june, the fees for the course is 17lakhs per year. Now we are facing severe financial crisis in home because of that I'll not be able to pay the further course fees so i want to discontinue the course, the college management wants the full course fees which i am not able to pay. I have not signed any bond at time of admission to pay full course fee.kindly providee me your valuable suggation

Answers (1)

73 votes

I suggest you to first procure the guide for Admission Procedure(College Admission Byelaw) of your college and if in the said Bylaw doesnot recommend the candidate to pay full course fee despite discontinuing the course, then you need to make a written representation based on which the college management is bound to answer. Otherwise you can approach High Court of Karnataka by filing a Writ Petition seeking proper remedy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles