×

Uncle threatening to recover money given forcefully

Hi...my uncle send 5 lacs to my bank account and on phone conversation told me to invest in stock market and i told him in market all money always lost so i dnt want to do...bt he forces me threat me and rold me if lost 5 lacs i wont tell u to give me back...bt then he threat me to msg daily earning 5-10k n then made 5 lac 50 lac n in fear n threat i lost 5 lac n as per msg it is 50 lac n now he asking me to gv him 50-60 lacs..i m neither his partner nor profit sharing den i m nt liable bt he threat me police complain. what should i do

No one allowed to take law in their hand, there are various legal remedies available to exhaust to recover the said amount of money,
But dont worry no prejudice shall be caused to your right, as per principle of natural justice, you shall given opportunity of being heard for the same and have faith in Indian Legal system.
If criminal complaint filed before Police then police shall call you and ask to provide justification for the same and try to reconcilate the matter within its premise and police will also bound to follow due process of law as prescribe under Crpc..
If matter reach before magistrate then he will bound to follow the due process of law as prescribe under Crpc..
If civil complaint filed for recovery of the same then Hon'ble court will follow its due process without prejudice your right.

Just return his 5 lacs by a mode other than cash payment. Lodge a police complaint against him for threatening you and for making unreasonable demands from you. The returns of share market trades can never be said to be guaranteed.

1. Firstly ,You are the part of continue harassment on behalf of your uncle .

2. Go to the police station & complaint against your uncle & then police registered the crime of harassment after First Information Report has been successfully registered .

3. Then , You can go through legal as you need of your circumstances & facts of harassment .