quesUnable to pay fine

What will happen to a person who is unable to pay a Court Fine or Penalty even after his belongings are attached/taken in custody by court ?

  • ansIf the belongings are attached, they will be sold to recover the fine or penalty imposed. In case the fine is still pending, one might have to face imprisonment.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

My daughter handed over an application and money (in cash) Rs.65,000/- (Rs. sixty five thousand)only,…
I have given certain amount of money to some managers in the company for getting…

I lent around Rs. 1 lacs to my friend through an online account transfer. He is…

My Brother an NRI had given me Rs,200000/- by account payee chq on 4.4.2008 we…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly