Unable to pay back loan filed cheque bounce case against me

Sir I have taken a equipment Loan from a NBFC , Unfortunately my Partner has taken the equipment and vanished, I have filed a Complaint on him and the case is under trail .. The NBFC Company has filed a Sec138 Case on me for 25,00,000/- with the empty security cheques they hold .I have sent a Letter and email to the NBFC Company about the Case and also to Return the blank Security cheques they have with them ,The Letter and email was sent in February 2013 , but the empty security cheque is banked in may 2016 and Sec 138 is filed ..Pls suggest.. Reg..

Answers (1)

131 votes

did the bank send you a legal notice after getting the cheque bounced? did you reply to the notice if the bank has sent you. did you receive summons from the court for Cheque bounce case? kindly go on the next date and tell the court about the proceedings and seek time from the court. and tell that once the money is recovered you shall pay the money back to the bank.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles