Unable to pay back loan filed cheque bounce case against me

Sir I have taken a equipment Loan from a NBFC , Unfortunately my Partner has taken the equipment and vanished, I have filed a Complaint on him and the case is under trail .. The NBFC Company has filed a Sec138 Case on me for 25,00,000/- with the empty security cheques they hold .I have sent a Letter and email to the NBFC Company about the Case and also to Return the blank Security cheques they have with them ,The Letter and email was sent in February 2013 , but the empty security cheque is banked in may 2016 and Sec 138 is filed ..Pls suggest.. Reg..

did the bank send you a legal notice after getting the cheque bounced? did you reply to the notice if the bank has sent you. did you receive summons from the court for Cheque bounce case? kindly go on the next date and tell the court about the proceedings and seek time from the court. and tell that once the money is recovered you shall pay the money back to the bank.