two years passed since retirement, haven't recieved luggage claim yet

i retired from army in 2013. i filled for a luggage claim of Rs 59,000. two years have passed since but iv not recieved money.

iv written several letters to the concerned authorities but all in vain.

how can i recover the money?

Answer

Before giving you advice on how to recover your pending amount, there are few questions which need clarity,

1. Where you re employed immediately after retirement? 

2. In how much time did you file for baggage claim?

There is a requirement that the baggage claim must be filed within 1 year of the initial retirement.

After we get clarity on these grounds then there is the option of sending a legal notice through an advocate.

If there is no reply to the legal notice then an application can be made in the armed forces tribunal for your unpaid claims.