Turned a wrong transaction into a cyber crime case

In Recovery Law
Bank mistakenly sent the online transaction in wrong account which is my old college's f account. When we contacted bank to reverse the transaction, they said they couldn't track it. Through a personal contact in the same bank, we acquired the confidential account details like who handles the college account for the sole purpose to be able to retrieve the transaction. It still didn't work so we submitted an official application to the said college regarding the mix up but by mistake added the confidential details we got earlier. College has now turned this into a legal matter against us saying that we are trying to hack into their account and they are using the confidential info as proof. Not sure but they are saying that they have involved the cyber crime branch. They are also threatening and trying to get our personal contact's name in bank for confidentiality breach. What can we do to keep our personal contact in bank safe from legal proceedings? How should we approach this legally?

Answers (1)

201 votes

U must immediately send notice to that person with all your relevant facts n also get the apprehension complaint to the concerned police station one notice to the bank ..this can help u to show your bonafide intentions

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles