×

quesTook loan, now unable to repay it. What to do?

Hi.. From a financer take 2 lakh rupee on interest of 10%.. Few months back.. Becoze of financial crisis no m not able to pay the amoount at a time.. What should i do please help.. As i m a single parent.

• ansApproach financier and talk to him. Explain your situation and try to re-negotiate the repayment schedule. It will be expensive for both financier or you if he goes to court to recover dues. In the interest of both parties, to settle the issue.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services