×

questenants not vacating the property of the owner

We have a 2 bed room house rented, but the tenant has not vacated the property and is neither answering any phones, the property as still his belongings for the past 15 months, what is the legal way to proceed..

• ansYou can issue a legal notice to the tenant if he refuses to vacate on expiry of agreement. You can also terminate leave and licence agreement if you so desire. And if tenant refuses to vacate the property then you can file the eviction suit against them.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only