×

quesTenant after taking security, neither moving out nor returning money.

Recently i had paid a Token of 2L to a tenant who i had to replace & asked to vacate. This person took the money & also wrote & signed on Aggreement paper on receipt as well mentioned will vacate on agreed time. Now refuses to return back money or ready to move on mentioned date. How can i get back my money . Does the agreement holds good & how to deal this situation?

As a owner of the property you have got every right to vacate the tenant from the premises by way of filing Eviction Suit before the competent civil court.

Before filing the Eviction Suit you need to issue a legal notice directing him to vacate the premises as per the agreement.

In you notice you need to clearly state that you have returned advance amount to the tenant.

• ansAs a owner of the property you have got every right to vacate the tenant from the premises by way of filing Eviction Suit before the competent civil court. Before filing the Eviction Suit you need to issue a legal notice directing him to vacate the premises as per the agreement. In you notice you need to clearly state that you have returned advance amount to the tenant.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only