×

quesSupplied goods to a person. Now he is not paying for it.What can I do?

I am runing a business of welding rods wherein I have supplied the rods to a steel fabricator but he did not give me my money and is not picking up my phone now. What can I do?

Expert Legal Advice:

Collect all the documents to prove that you have supplied the aforementioned rods to the steel fabricator. These may include delivery receipts, challans, invoices if any. 

Send a legal notice for your monetary dues through an advocate wherein all the proofs of delivery are to be attached. In case this does not result in your money being returned, you have to file a civil suit for recovery of the monetary dues along with interest.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only