quesSupplied goods to a person. Now he is not paying for it.What can I do?

I am runing a business of welding rods wherein I have supplied the rods to a steel fabricator but he did not give me my money and is not picking up my phone now. What can I do?

  • ans


    Expert Legal Advice:


    Collect all the documents to prove that you have supplied the aforementioned rods to the steel fabricator. These may include delivery receipts, challans, invoices if any. 


    Send a legal notice for your monetary dues through an advocate wherein all the proofs of delivery are to be attached. In case this does not result in your money being returned, you have to file a civil suit for recovery of the monetary dues along with interest.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I applied for a Housing Loan with XYZ bank. Now the loan got approved, but…

friends took money from Singapore bank and went to India. What action can be taken…

I supply wholesale cloth and a party in Kolkatta has not paid my dues.


A company had been member of a 80 lakhs chit , and after auction of…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly