Society old administrator kept money from society fund. How to recover

am chairman of a sra building soc which was formed recently about two monts back and before there was the admisrator running the society for three years but when our society was formed the admistrator had kept huge amount pending ie:light bill,water bill.assesment tax,ect,,what should the new society do ? pls guide and as per sra agreement the builder will maintain the building for ten years but from the day one he started to take maintaince from all 130 tenents,in spite of complain to various dept no result pls help and guide..thank you

Answers (1)

321 votes
Send a legal notice through an advocate and ask the builder to make the payments from the amount collected. If they do not comply to the notice then you can file a consumer complaint.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles