×

quesReturn of goods to a company by the distributor no response from them

i was made the distributor of a company sparkle(unit of kopran ltd. For north Delhi region but due to un-acceptable working policies of the company we had to terminate the distributorship and i was promised that the goods will be returned to the company but now there is no response from any of the company representative and my calls are being ignored .in this case can legally to return the goods and recover my money.

We suggest that through a lawyer send a legal notice thereby stating the termination clause mentioned in the agreement (if any). Further in the said notice also specify that the goods which are in your possession needs to return and further demand your balance  and seek recovery. If they fail to respose file a civil suit thereby asking them to take possession of their goods and seek recovery your money

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only