Rent a flat.

I am Ex service man and 60 yrs old. I have two flat at ahmedabad. one flat given on rent where 6-7 students are staying and in another flat I live with my wife, which is 15 km away from 1st flat. chairman of society keep on giving notice to me on flimsy ground and asking me to get vacate those boys. Boys are of Nirma college and from good family. Rent agreement and local police verifications are made. This income is our bread butter. my children are staying away from us , they visit us occasionally, please advise.

Answers (1)

262 votes
Society consent i s necessary to give premises on rent . If these 7 boys are a nuisance society can after passing resolution in Managing committee direct you to terminate your rent agreement. If you refuse to remove them society can drag you to court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles