Remedy to get my unpaid salary which company refused to pay?

The company I worked in for more than 1.5 years stopped paying my salary after December, 2013. I quit this job in February 2014. I was working as a Senior Soft Engineer. My salary of almost 1.5 lakhs is pending from their side including the paid leaves and so on.

Even after asking them for the pending salary no action was taken. What legal remedies can I take to get my stuck money? We are 5-6 people who are facing same problem with the company.

Answer

Firstly, you and 5-6 other people should send a legal notice to the Company claiming their full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.

If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then you and other people can file a civil suit against the company for claiming his full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.