Remedy to get my unpaid salary which company refused to pay?

The company I worked in for more than 1.5 years stopped paying my salary after December, 2013. I quit this job in February 2014. I was working as a Senior Soft Engineer. My salary of almost 1.5 lakhs is pending from their side including the paid leaves and so on.


Even after asking them for the pending salary no action was taken. What legal remedies can I take to get my stuck money? We are 5-6 people who are facing same problem with the company.




Firstly, you and 5-6 other people should send a legal notice to the Company claiming their full and final settlement including the dues, relieving as well as the experience certificate, requesting the company to comply with the same within 30 days.


If the company does not comply with the said legal notice within 30 days, then you and other people can file a civil suit against the company for claiming his full and final settlement along with the damages and compensation for the harassment and mental torture.


Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

I have given 10 lac to my brother which i took from my friend he is not given back i dont have any paper evidence but i got eyewitnesses.What can be d…

Read More

Dear sir /madam, I m sugan from tirupur and I m doing school uniform business in that I m borrowing sum of rs 5 lakh. In that I can't able to give…

Read More

I have given Money worth 11 lacs to my friend through my Bank account. Now he is denying to repay me back. I have few messages and bank transaction de…

Read More

I have a flat in Rohini and my tenant has not paid the rent since one year.I want him to vacate my property and pay me the rent i.e. due.The amount of…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue