×

quesRefuse to pay back the money.

I gave to a person 2 lakhs rupees in 2004. I am from village, i have only informal record (just on a diary ) of that but the person signed there. Money was given on some interest rate it was also mentioned in that informal record .Now that person is refusing to pay principal + interest. How can i recover my money? would informal record stand in the court?

• ansFile a cheating case against the borrower in local court with support of that diary as a proof.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only