×

quesRefund required for the cancellation of the amount.

I hold a property in Noida and they had disputed land because of which there is no bank loan possible. However I had paid from pocket till last cheque and now i am thinking of cancellation. As per cancellation or exit I need to pay 15% fine of total amount i had paid. The builder is not giving any confirm timelines for the return of cheque, is it safe to put the application or i should have a time line attached. How safe is to trust the builder?

• ansIn such cases ideally you should be entitled for complete refund as the builder failed to perform its part of agreement, however it still requires threadbare examination of the Buyer Agreement to give an opinion.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only