refund of fees as college has filed writ petition in high court

regarding refund of fees for my daughter in usha mittal eng college. after persuasion college appointed ombudsman to hear our case. after hearing both s he ordered college to pay Rs.77000 of the Rs.85000 fees. instead of paying up college has filed writ petition in mumbai high court asking decision of ombudsman to be squashed. what do we do. its 2 years now. with matter in high court can approach consumer court and any guidance for the same. 

Answers (1)

343 votes

We suggest that you should file a consumer complainant at appropriate consumer forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles