quesRecovery of society maintenance outstanding dues from defaulter

how to recover society maintenance outstanding dues from defoter member even he is order from sub ragistrar

  • ans1. Send a Legal Notice to Defaulter .
    2. Subject : To Recover The Outstanding Dues From Defaulter as EArnest Outstanding Recovery .
    3. Notice send to the Defaulter in the name of Society .
    4. Put In the Notice when Cause of Action arose betwwen the Society & Defaulter in regards to Outstanding Dues.
    Follow Simple Steps .

    Advocate Abhay Rajesh Gupta

      Sahakar Nagar, Amravati

  • ansDear client,
    First of all he need to take society NOC for registration. If he doesn't do then you give him legal notice from advocate. And file a civil suit for recovery of dues. Claim full amount.

    Advocate Ujjwal Sontakke

      Opp Ravi Complex Phase 2, PimpriChinchwad

  • ansHi. First issue a legal notice to the defaulting member for paying the outstanding with interest to the society within the notice period stated in legal notice. The legal notice can be cc to the deputy registrar of co-op societies. If he doesn't comply and pay, then society will have to file a Dispute with the co-operative court seeking payment of outstanding with interest and on failure thereof, to expel the defaulting member and for attachment of his flat and sale thereof to realise the society dues.

    Advocate Yusuf Rampurawala

      Colaba, Mumbai

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Seeking help to recover loaned money.
I lost big money in Restaurant business where i lost my liquid and fixed assets..…

I would like to know the procedure of recovering money from relative which he borrowed…

I had booked a duplex with a builder but instead of sale agreement builder make…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 21 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

Get free assistance for your legal issue

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News