Recovery of society maintenance outstanding dues from defaulter

how to recover society maintenance outstanding dues from defoter member even he is order from sub ragistrar

1. Send a Legal Notice to Defaulter .
2. Subject : To Recover The Outstanding Dues From Defaulter as EArnest Outstanding Recovery .
3. Notice send to the Defaulter in the name of Society .
4. Put In the Notice when Cause of Action arose betwwen the Society & Defaulter in regards to Outstanding Dues.
Follow Simple Steps .

Dear client,
First of all he need to take society NOC for registration. If he doesn't do then you give him legal notice from advocate. And file a civil suit for recovery of dues. Claim full amount.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

Hi. First issue a legal notice to the defaulting member for paying the outstanding with interest to the society within the notice period stated in legal notice. The legal notice can be cc to the deputy registrar of co-op societies. If he doesn't comply and pay, then society will have to file a Dispute with the co-operative court seeking payment of outstanding with interest and on failure thereof, to expel the defaulting member and for attachment of his flat and sale thereof to realise the society dues.