Recovery of property once transferred with promise to return the same

It was a property of my grandfather who passed away in the year 1971 after his death the property was transferred to my fathers name . They are 6 children including my father . One of my uncle was not financially good so he came up to my father asking to transfer the property in his name for his child's education and he wanted to avail some loan he said aftr the loan is repaid he will transfer it back to my father but now it's been almost 20yrs but he is denying to transfer the property to my father again and says it is his only property there are no other legal hires for the said property. But my father is in trouble bcz all other legal hires are forcing him to get the property back from him so kindly suggest how do we go about this case . We are a Hindu family

is there any written document regarding so called transaction?,if not then you can file suit for partition and separate possession before civil judge senior division,because this property is ancestral property

This property is your ancestral property not acquired by your uncles property. Without having NOC your uncle can not take it. Other legal heirs may supposed to file specail civil suit in civil court or ask for partition suit against that property

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli