×

quesRecovery of money post the agreement period

I have given money in terms of cash and obtained signature and thumb impression on draft. The content says that the money is given only for one month at the interest 2%. But already 4 months are over, he is telling some reasons and postponing the recovery.

How to go about this issue from here?

• ansI'd like to know on what document you have taken the signature, whether it is cheque or a promissory note. Post which, you need to
    issue a legal notice for repayment of cash in advance only if the event borrower fails to repay file summary suite for recovery of your money.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services