×

quesRecovery of loan against a property under bank loan. How to do it?

i paid some amount to a friend without any documents. Now he couldnt repay me back. He owns a flat. its under bank loan. But after finding a buyer & making the settlement of bank loan, he can repay me back. But this has to be legally recorded. How do i do?

If you have paid the money by way of cheque then you can recover the money.

However if you have paid the money by cash and you have no document then it is very difficult to recover the money.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services