Recovery of loan against a property under bank loan. How to do it?

i paid some amount to a friend without any documents. Now he couldnt repay me back. He owns a flat. its under bank loan. But after finding a buyer & making the settlement of bank loan, he can repay me back. But this has to be legally recorded. How do i do?

Answers (1)

350 votes

If you have paid the money by way of cheque then you can recover the money.

However if you have paid the money by cash and you have no document then it is very difficult to recover the money.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles