quesRecovery of loan

i have 2cr of loan and now i dont have anything to pay that loan. i am earning 10000 per day = 20 days = 200000 per month from stock mkt and giving principal return to everyone from whom i took the personal loan. but all people are harassing me and hitting me and give me life threat, i dont know what to do now? frustrated and want to surrendr myself to police. what to do ? please help urgently. feeling to do suicide..

  • ans

    Those persons who have lent money to you can only recover the same by due process of law. They cannot take law into their hands. If you have been assaulted or given a threat to your life, you can approach the jurisdictional police and lodge complaint against the concerned. Your income is healthy ,though not commensurate with the magnitude of loan you have taken, try to convince those money lenders that it will take some time to re pay the loan, if instead you face the hit of them, ask police to provide security.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have given a person 50000 rupees to help him in other words on rent…

I have visited a ATM and inquired for 'current balance', however the bank deducted Rs.…

i took a loan on truck in 2010 by shriram transport company of rupees 6.50…
I had lend the amount of Rs. 10 lacs to friend in his firm with…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly