×

quesRecovery of loan

i have 2cr of loan and now i dont have anything to pay that loan. i am earning 10000 per day = 20 days = 200000 per month from stock mkt and giving principal return to everyone from whom i took the personal loan. but all people are harassing me and hitting me and give me life threat, i dont know what to do now? frustrated and want to surrendr myself to police. what to do ? please help urgently. feeling to do suicide..

Those persons who have lent money to you can only recover the same by due process of law. They cannot take law into their hands. If you have been assaulted or given a threat to your life, you can approach the jurisdictional police and lodge complaint against the concerned. Your income is healthy ,though not commensurate with the magnitude of loan you have taken, try to convince those money lenders that it will take some time to re pay the loan, if instead you face the hit of them, ask police to provide security.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only