×

quesreceived Notice from Bank for recovery after 4 years. What to do?

From April 2011 I raised a complaint to ICICI and did not pay still further notification...I have not heard anything from them till date. But after 4 years, now I am getting call from collection agency. They are also contacting my friends taking the phone number from my facebook account. 1st is I think this case is now time barred limitation and 2nd is no agency can call others and trying to blame. How could I take action on these points.

• ansYes you are right the case is time barred and the bank through the collection agent is trying to harrass you so that you take some legal action and admit or achknnowledge the loan amount which would start a fresh period of limitation. Such tactics by banks are common. File police complaint for Harassment against the telephone no from which you are. Receiving. Calls

Advocate Vanshdeep Dalmia

Jor Bagh, Delhi

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services