Promisary note, process, recovery and charges

I gave Rs 105000 to Ramesh for 1 year when he was in trouble. At that time he promised me that he will make promisary note and will give me after his house work wrapped. Right now even after 2 months he is trying to avoid making promisary note about 105000 money which i have given to him. Everyday he is making some reasons to avoid making pronote from the day when i have given money to him. My question is Can i make promisary note myself from lawyer and take his sign on pronote. What is the process and lawyer charges? Do i have to register this pronote?

hi, the promosissory note will have to be on a 100-500 rs stamp paper properly drafted with relevant clauses and would need to be notarized there is no other process and yes its better if a lawyer drafts a proper promosissory note